Dr. Stephen Henson wrote:

> An early version of the code is now in 0.9.8-dev. Check out the docs in
> ASN1_generate_nconf(3) and doc/openssl.txt .

Thanks a lot. It looks great. One question - I checked
crypto/objects/objects.txt and see that the OIDs for Microsoft's
smartcardlogin are still not present. Can somebody add these OIDs to
objects.txt?

!Cname ms-smartcard-login
1 3 6 1 4 1 311 20 2 2        : msSmartcardLogin      : Microsoft
Smartcardlogin

!Cname ms-upn
1 3 6 1 4 1 311 20 2 3        : msUPN                 : Microsoft
Universal Principal Name

Best regards

Michael
Michael Bell                   Email (private): [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Rechenzentrum - Datacenter     Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Humboldt-University of Berlin  Tel.: +49 (0)30-2093 2482
Unter den Linden 6             Fax:  +49 (0)30-2093 2959
10099 Berlin
Germany                                       http://www.openca.org