On Mon, Dec 09, 2002 at 07:20:22AM +0100, Alain Guibert via RT wrote:
>     Side note: I sent on 1 Dec 2002 at 21:42:47 a mail (uninteresting:
> basically a question I answered myself in next mail) that got lost. Not
> received back from Request Tracker, no delivery bounce, and not reached
> <URL:http://www.aet.TU-Cottbus.DE/rt2/Ticket/Display.html?id=201>. It
> was id <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

I have checked the logfiles at serv01.aet.tu-cottbus.de (which is
both the mail and webserver currently hosting RT2) and I could
not find any indication that this message ever reached serv01.

That would leave the openssl.org mail exchanger...

Best regards,
        Lutz
--
Lutz Jaenicke                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.aet.TU-Cottbus.DE/personen/jaenicke/