When a non-blocking SSL_accept() returns -1 with SSL_ERROR_WANT_READ or
SSL_ERROR_WANT_WRITE set, the appropriate thing to do is to call
SSL_accept() again.

This is fine, but the current state machine in ssl3_accept() doesn't
seem to keep track of the fact that the callback may have succeeded
already, causing the callback to be called again when SSL_accept() is
retried.

Is there some way around this that I'm missing? If not, wouldn't it be
desirable to add something like this to the state machine in ssl3_accept()?

I'm sure there are some cases where the callback should be called again
(renegotiations, for example).

Any ideas?

-John