On Wed, Jan 08, 2003, philippe BOUGERET wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have made a client - server connexion using TLS with a server
> authentification and also client authentification
>
> I use SSL_CTX_load_verify_locations function in order to load the AC
> certificat
>
> I use SSL_CTX_use_certificate_file function in order to load the client
> certificat
>

> HOW CAN I LOAD THE CRL FILE (my crl is stored in a crl.pem file) and MADE
> THE CRL CHECK ?

You need OpenSSL 0.9.7.

The CRL can be either in the file or directory specified for
SSL_CTX_load_verify_locations(), you need to call c_rehash as usual if its a
directory.

Then set the store flag X509_V_FLAG_CRL_CHECK.

The s_client utility in 0.9.7 (and some other utilities too) has this
functionality.

Steve.
--
Dr. Stephen Henson      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
OpenSSL Project         http://www.openssl.org/~steve/