> > [[EMAIL PROTECTED] - Fri Jan  3 06:45:12 2003]:
> >
> > > I'm trying to compile 0.9.7 with Borland C++ 5.5 and NASM 0.98.35 on
> > > Windows XP Professional SP1 with all updates.
> > >
> > > .\crypto\x509\x_all.c:
> > > Error E2450 .\crypto\x509\x_all.c 72: Undefined structure
> > 'ASN1_ITEM_st'

This same error happpened for me when compiling with Builder 5.  I
haven't checked Builder 6 yet.  This is the one outstanding error for
Builder 5 for which I still have local patches - I did submit a working
fix for this some time ago, but it was kind-of controversial and didn't
make it in.

--
Jon Bright
Lead Programmer, Silicon Circus Ltd.