Dear OpenSSL Development Team, Richard, and Ben,

 Thank you for giving a review ticket number #499 for our patch request.  We
understand that you are all very busy.  Could you kindly review our patch
request and give us approval to call our port as "VOS OpenSSL" or "OpenSSL
for VOS"?  We very much appreciate your help to us.

Our customers are very anxious to receive the OpenSSL product. Please help
us here.  Could you at least let us know when the team expect to complete
the review?  This information helps us to share this with our customers and
plan accordingly. We are hopeful that you will review our changes shortly.

Thank you,
Bose