On Tue, Sep 16, 2003, Andrew Stickland wrote:

> Steve,
>
> Thanks for the response.
>
> I think that rsautl already uses load_key() so the EVP_PKEY structure should
> already be handled.
>
> What's the policy on contributed source code from outside the core group -
> I'd be willing to have a stab at this if it's acceptable.

We welcome external contributions, though those from the US have to comply
with the export regulations (CCing contributions to tthe relevant address).

I'd forgotten that it already used EVP_PKEY. That should make adding support
for -passin trivial: just copy the code from the 'smime' utility which does
the same thing. I'll look into that.

Steve.
--
Dr Stephen N. Henson.