Here's how you find out what the error code means:

  openssl errstr 140890B2

I got the following:

  error:140890B2:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_CLIENT_CERTIFICATE:no certificate
returned

This means the server or the JServlet has been configured to require the
client to submit a client certificate, but doesn't get one.

Does that help?

[guest - Thu Aug 14 16:49:19 2003]:

--
Richard Levitte