In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Fri, 19 Dec 2003 10:49:49 -0600, "Stephen Sprunk"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

stephen> Thus spake "mohanlal jangir" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
stephen> >    I was looking into the AES CBC code available at
stephen> > http://openbsd.secsup.org/src/lib/libssl/src/crypto/aes/
stephen> > For testing this, I wrote small code (attached in mail).
stephen> > The Encryption seems OK but Decryption is failing. I think,
stephen> > I am doing some mistake. Could you please look into the
stephen> > code and give me some hints about decryption.
stephen>
stephen> Minor bug: the AES CBC function doesn't correctly handle
stephen> in==out.

Is that something you have actually observed, or are you guessing?  As
far as I can read the code, in==out should be supported, or we would
remove some of the memcpy() in there...  If what you say is true and
reproducable, I'd like to know, because that's a bug that I wish to
correct.

-----
You don't have to be rich, a $10 donation is appreciated!

--
Richard Levitte   \ Tunnlandsvägen 3  \ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  \ S-168 36  BROMMA  \ T: +46-8-26 52 47

Unsolicited commercial email is subject to an archival fee of $400.
See <http://www.stacken.kth.se/~levitte/mail/> for more info.