Hi Richard,

Richard Levitte via RT schrieb:
> Care to tell us exactly what's wrong with it?  There are more files
> where the name part spans several lines, for example des.pod, so I'm not
> sure why this specific file would be a problem...

Please have a look at
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=87547&archive=yes.

But I had a deaper look at it. The twoline NAME section in the pod file
was a problem some time ago and I fixed it for the Debian version in the
pod with joining the two lines. I missed to forward the patch to you
then. Now I did some cleanup an found out that it is still not fixed,
but missed that you made a patch to pod2man.pl which makes it accept
twoline NAME section.

So I think this should be fixed now. I remove the patch from the Debian
version an try again.

Christoph