In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Tue,  9 Nov 2004 09:32:46 +0100 (MET),
"[EMAIL PROTECTED] via RT" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

rt> I tried to compile openssl-0.9.7e as usual, however since version e
rt> it fails with:
rt>
rt> ..
rt> + gcc -shared -o libfips.so.0.9.7 -Wl,-soname=libfips.so.0.9.7
-Wl,-Bsymbolic -Wl,--whole-archive libfips.a -Wl,--no-whole-archive -L.
-L/export/scratch/build/root4build/usr/lib -ldl -lc
rt> gcc: libfips.a: No such file or directory
rt> make: *** [do_gnu-shared] Error 1

Know error.  In Makefile.org, change the value of SHLIBDIRS from "fips
crypto ssl" to just "crypto ssl".

Thanks.

Cheers,
Richard

-----

Richard Levitte                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                        http://richard.levitte.org/

                                                -- C.S. Lewis