Dear list,

I have a problem when integrating my application with LunaSA/LunaCA3 by using the ENGINE extension with our
OpenCA-OCSP daemon.

I successfully can execute PRE and POST commands by using
`ENGINE_ctrl_cmd_string()' (e.g. CONF_PATH and login commands).

The problem is that, by using default OpenSSL ENGINE commands (with OpenSSL 0.9.7) to load the private key generated on the LunaSA I get the following error:

30436:error:2609607D:engine routines:ENGINE_load_private_key:no load function:eng_pkey.c:110:

The code that generates the problem is the following:

ocspd_conf->ocspd_pkey =
    ENGINE_load_private_key(ocspd_conf->engine,
               keyfile, UI_OpenSSL(), &cb_data);

    if ( bio_out = BIO_new_fp( stderr, BIO_NOCLOSE)) {
                 ERR_print_errors( bio_out );
                 BIO_free(bio_out);
    }

On the LunaSA device we have the following objects:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] root]# cmu list -display=id,label,handle
Please enter password for token in slot 1 : ****************
id=00000001 label=ocspPubKey handle=10
id=00000001 label=ocspPrivKey handle=11

and in keyfile variable in the example I set the id of the
private key (00000001).

Does anyone have experiences on how to load a private
key from the LunaSA (LunaCA3) with OpenSSL 0.9.7 ?

Thanks for any help,

    --- Massimiliano Pala