Nils Larsch wrote:
Goetz Babin-Ebell wrote:

(BTW: I still get an out of memory in bn_test if I build
      OpenSSL with efence on linux... :-( )

I thought the problem was in ectest ? It's on my todo list
but it's not really trivial to resolve (well one could disable
the ec mult pre-computation but that's not a real solution).

Ough.

ElectricFence Exiting: mprotect() failed: Cannot allocate memory
make[1]: *** [test_ec] Fehler 255

Naturally the error is in test_ec...

I think for today I've lost the right to complain about stupid users...
;-)

Bye

Goetz

--
DMCA: The greed of the few outweighs the freedom of the many