Hi All,
I am facing a problem:
I have generated the public & Private keys using the
following commands at the server:
openssl genrsa -out private.pem 1024
openssl rsa -in private.pem -out public.pem -outform
PEM -pubout

After this I am finding hash of my document using
openssl md5 abc.txt|openssl rsautl -out ds.txt -sign
-inkey private.pem
and encrypting this text with my pvt key to get the
digital signatures.

On the client side I am getting the digital
signatures.
The client has the public key of server.

I am unable to get the hash from the digital
signatures using the public key ato decrypt it and
using RSA_public_decrypt().
Please Help

Regards
Tarun