Hello guys,

I have a problem in implementation of CRYPTO_thread_setup() and
cleanup functions. I've already implemented an application which
consists of 4 thread. Each thread of those 4 spawns 100 other threads
with different gsoap clients. The problem is that I can't separate
some Openssl calls such as CRYPTO_set_id_callback,
CRYPTO_set_locking_callback, CRYPTO_set_dynlock_create_callback to be
different for each of those 4 threads.

If I use one CRYPTO_thread_setup and one CRYPTO_thread_cleanup only in
one of the threads I will have memory leaks in the other threads. How
can I have 4 different openssl environments with its own CRYPTO_*
fucntions?

Regards,
marios