On 11/10/2005 03:03 PM, Richard Koenning wrote:
> Rüdiger Plüm wrote:
>
>> are there any plans to add support for rfc3546 (Transport Layer
>> Security (TLS) Extensions),
>> especially Server Name Indication to openssl in the near future?
>

> See the mail in this list from Peter Sylvester with the subject "TLS
> Extension support - Server Name Indication" from 13.10.2005 or see
> http://www.edelweb.fr/EdelKey/files/openssl-0.9.8+SERVERNAME.tar.gz

Thanks for the link. I will have a deeper look into it. For the convenience
of others, the mail of the list mentioned above can be found at:

http://www.mail-archive.com/openssl-dev@openssl.org/msg20260.html

But this only partially answers my question :-). Now that there is a patch
available to implement rfc3546 within openssl, are there any plans to merge
it in the openssl code base in the near future?

Regards

Rüdiger