Sundaram, Balaji (MSB) wrote:
Hi all,

We are migrating from openssl 0.9.7g to 0.9.8a. During this migration we are getting the following error.

This error appears in Solaris 7 and HP-UX 11.0 platforms. But the same works in Solaris 8 and Linux platforms.

In solaris 8, we found that /dev/random and /dev/urandom files exist. But in case of Solaris 7 these files are not

Hi,

go to http://www.sunfreeware.com/ - there you'll find needed patches for
Solaris.

--

Best Regards,

        Massimiliano Pala

--o------------------------------------------------------------------------
Massimiliano Pala [OpenCA Project Manager]      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                Tel.:   +39 (0)11  564 7081
http://security.polito.it                       Fax:    +39   178  270 2077
                                                Mobile: +39 (0)347 7222 365

Politecnico di Torino (EuroPKI)