Thanks for all the replies.

My problem is,
We have one Java based application in which we sign
files using JRE. Now new version of that application
is released. So while upgrading we update only few
files. In the new version we used renewed certificate
(which has OU and L modified)
So while upgrading we are getting an error "SIGNER
MISMATCH". This might be due to some old files are
signed with old certificate and the some of the new
files are  signed with renewed certificate.

Could anyone please tell when JRE will give "SIGNER
MISMATCH" error?

Thanks in advance
josephine