Hello,

I have compiled the Attribute Certificate API on Linux and it is working
with OpenSSL 0.9.8a (I didn't check other versions)

The source can be downloaded at
http://www.it.uc3m.es/dds/swRelease/pmi/pmi.xml

There are 3 versions:

Version 0.1 (Windows only)
Version 0.1 (Linux/Windows) some minor changes to the Windows version (types
and casts). It should work in windows also.
Version 0.2 (Windows) Includes some bugfixes and new functions to assist the
issuing process. Those new functions can be personalized using callbacks.
New functions are not yet covered by documentation.

I will try to move version 0.2 to Linux and also to finish the verifier for
version 0.3 (if I have some spare time)

Regards,

Daniel

--