Hello Andy,

Thanks for the feedback on the issue. I am also facing the same issue with
openssl 0.9.8 with x86_64 Linux. And the issue is only specific to x86_64 as i
am using the lib for different platform and they are compiling fine.

It all worked fine with openssl 0.9.7 under the
same platform. Do you have an idea why it did not conflict and why it
started conflicting with 0.9.8?

Please let me know in case there is any solution for this.

Thanks!!
Rahul

--
This message was sent on behalf of [EMAIL PROTECTED] at openSubscriber.com
http://www.opensubscriber.com/message/openssl-dev@openssl.org/6758716.html