Hi,

  A certain daemon I am building requires root certificates to have
hash links in order to find them.  My target OS provides a multi-cert
PEM with just about every common root cert out there, so I prefer to
have the hash links pointing directly at this.

  The rehash scripts will only link the PEM to the hash value of the
first cert in it.  I have implemented the ability to handle multi-cert
hash links in scripts for the time being, but I would like to see it
upstream so there is one less patch/script people would have to use to
setup this project (and others, I'm sure).

  If this change could be accepted into the project, I can write the
code myself in C, Perl, shell, or anything else if need be.  Attached
is a quick patch to the Perl c_rehash script to show what
functionality I am requesting.

 Thanks,
  David