Hi Steve,
Guenter schrieb:
> yes, this works at first glance (cant tell more since I have finally a
> linkage prob so cant test ATM); with below patch compilation finishes:
now to the linkage prob which seems the last one with the NetWare CLIB
platform: we have no gettimeofday() there, so we need a workaround.
I've checked already through it some weeks ago (affects also now the
0.9.8 branch), but couldnt come up a good replacement; We have in CLIB
some system timers with high resolutions, but these wrap after some
hours, others after some days. Then we have the usual time() stuff with
1 sec resolution, and if a 1 sec resolution would do for what we need
gettimeofday() for then I could just populate the timeval struct with
the seconds only, and keep usec always 0; though I believe we need a
better resolution or else OpenSSL's code would just use time(), or?
Also, if we need a usec resolution then the secs dont matter - I mean
here that they dont need to reflect a correct date = xxx seconds since
1970, or? Instead I could then just divide a timer value through its
resolution to get the seconds, and would be able to do proper time diffs ...

Günter.