Hi Michael,
Am 29.12.2010 20:36, schrieb Michael Bergandi:
My concern is with the actual library code, not the demo stuff. My
confusion comes from the #ifdef's around the include. In one place, it
gets include for everyone but NETWARE, in another only for WIN32, and
in JPAKE (i know this experimental code) says include it for everyone.
I looked through the source for each and I can't determine where
anything from memory.h is even being used.

Can someone else confirm whether or not memory.h is actually needed?
I can confirm that it is certainly not needed for NetWare;
the only reasons why this has not yet borked the NetWare builds is simply because NetWare has a ./include/nks folder which holds a NetWare-specific memory.h which contains nothing comparable to other memory.h files. So I'm fine with a patch which disables memory.h for all files for NetWare platform.

If so, under what system should it be included?

I can submit a patch to clean it up after we sort it out.
I think the memory.h include should be axed from all files you listed and then be included only from e_os.h for only those systems which may need it - if there are any at all.

Gün.