Hi guys,

is it possible to have openssl write EC certs with the implicitCurve option
in the ECParameters ? I need this for a test tool.

In practice:
- EC_KEY_set_asn1_flag(k, 1) => namedCurve
- EC_KEY_set_asn1_flag(k, 0) => specifiedCurve

But what about implicitCurve ? Is there a way ? Shall I try to change the
type directly when generating the key (but how.. change the type to 2 ?) ?

Cheers,
Max

--

Best Regards,

        Massimiliano Pala

Massimiliano Pala [OpenCA Project Manager]                   ope...@acm.org
                                                 project.mana...@openca.org

Dartmouth Computer Science Dept               Home Phone: +1 (603) 369-9332
PKI/Trust Laboratory                          Work Phone: +1 (603) 646-8734
People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us
who do.
                                                           -- Isaac Asimov