Hi Yogesh,
are you connecting the listening socket? That shouldn't work on Linux either.
The DTLSv1_listen call returns the sock_addr structure of the connecting
client, so you can create a new socket dedicated for that client and connect
it, while leaving the listening socket unconnected to receive everything else.

Best regards
Robin