On 9/16/2011 9:08 AM, Jim Payne via RT wrote:
Thanks for your quick reply…

Yea…I know I could have run it as non-root but that is what I had done in the
past upgrading openssl-and security makes me do it way too freqently…no it is
not what I know I should have done (chalk it up to laziness on my part) so I
don't have an excuse but did not expect the result. I have fixed /dev/null but
I have not run ./config as a non-root user yet…I will do that on Monday…never
like making any changes on Fridays.

Jim