From: "Kevin Fowler" <kevpfow...@gmail.com>
To: openssl-dev@openssl.org
Sent: Friday, December 9, 2011 10:32:10 AM
Subject: Re: make build_algvs fails for NetBSD target

Just to close my own loop, the incore issue was due to the netbsd compiler not
having __linux or __PPC__ defined - it has __NetBSD__ and __powerpc__ defined,
which are not in the list that sets FIPS_REF_POINT_IS_CROSS_COMPILER_AWARE in
tips_canister.c. I could get the fips_algvs to build by adding those defines as
another or case, but don't know if it will actually work or not yet...