To: openssl-dev <openssl-dev@openssl.org>
From: Kevin Fowler
Sent by: owner-openssl-...@openssl.org
Date: 08/04/2012 01:04AM
Subject: ppc32_asm for BSD targets

For the BSD-generic32 target, which gets used for *bsd on ppc cpu, Configure script uses ${no_asm}. Other OS's (linux, darwin, AIX) on ppc cpu use ${ppc32_asm}.

Are the ppc asm routines not valid for *bsd OS? If so, what about BSD invalidates them?

Thanks,
Kevin
______________________________________________________________________ OpenSSL Project http://www.openssl.org Development Mailing List openssl-dev@openssl.org Automated List Manager majord...@openssl.org