On Tue Feb 26 12:56:43 2013, araha...@in.ibm.com wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> I have gone through the change log of openssl implementation and
> come to know that there is initial support for TLSv1.2 in the openssl
> library.
>
> Please let me know following are the only TLSv1.2 support in the
> openssl library. Can we say openssl supports TLSv1.2 completely or what
> extend it support.

This is not a bug report, please don't send non-bug queries to the request
tracker.

As mentioned in the announcements and NEWS files OpenSSL 1.0.1 supports TLS
v1.2.

As for "completely" it depends on what you mean by "competely". It will interop
with many other implementations if that's what you mean.

Steve.