Hi List,

I've implemented the sign of data using the EVP_DigestSign and Verify
functions. The client however also require a function to sign exsiting digests
calculated by Windows? From some post found on the internet it seems I should
call EVP_PKEY_sign() - correct? If so should I do checking that I only pass
digests to this function?

Thanks
Leon Brits