Hello openssl team,

We have two different keypairs such as signature keypair and encryption
keypair on our device. Hence, two different certificates (signature and
encryption) were issued by CA server.

Query :
To perform openssl handshake, which key do we need to read?

Is it Encryption private key and corresponding encryption key's certificate
or Signature private key and corresponding signature key's certificate?

Have performed test to read encryption key and corresponding certificate. -
Handshake succeeded.

Have performed test to read signature key and corresponding certificate. -
Handshake succeeded.

Now, need to take a decision which key takes more precedence. Based on this
need to change the design.

Please provide your valuable inputs.

Thanks & Regards,
Rajeswari.