From: Matt Caswell via RT [mailto:r...@openssl.org]
Sent: 11 May 2014 18:17
To: Ajit Menon
Cc: openssl-dev@openssl.org
Subject: [openssl.org #3320] Invalid large memory access in openssl due to a
bug on the client side

I have committed Tim's fix for this:

http://git.openssl.org/gitweb/?p=openssl.git;a=commit;h=c388d8b40cb9a3cb67401455509c1497a1a1fcb4

Similar commits on the 1.0.2, 1.0.1, 1.0.0 and 0.9.8 branches.

For the master and 1.0.2 branches I think the check should actually be earlier
in the function as there are other uses of tot, hence:
http://git.openssl.org/gitweb/?p=openssl.git;a=commit;h=971a7c5ff751d95bf33117e95a6acf2cfc951537

Setting to resolved.

Matt