Hi Reini,

Actually, I was asking for thoughts on whether to create a separate
openssl-testing mailing list, which I'm leaning towards at the moment,
as I plan to get very chatty with the volunteers helping with unit
testing.

That said, I've limited experience with valgrind. Are you volunteering
to help add some of this valgrind support?

Mike