On Sat, Jun 14, 2014 at 04:23:13PM +0200, Kurt Roeckx via RT wrote:

> > Yes.  As far as I can see all reports are about 0.9.8o sending
> > large amounts of data to 1.0.1e.
>
> So I can reproduce it.  But I can only seem to be reproducing it
> when using postgres having a 1.0.1 talk to a 0.9.8.  For me it
> happens at exactly the same place in the dump file each time,
> after 480 MB has been transfered.  Other are reporting it after a
> different amount.

Is it perhaps a renegotiation with resumption.  Can you arrange to
export the session master key in wireshark-compatible form, and
decrypt the second handshake?

Which is the client, which is the server, and which one reports
the "early ccs"?  Have you run the party that complains under a
debugger with a breakpoint at the line where the problem is reported?
What is the stack trace and what are the values of the fields of the
connection's SSL structure?

--
        Viktor.