Rich,
On 14.08.2014 16:19, Salz, Rich wrote:
Okay.  Thanks for your efforts.

The NETWARE port is really messy, with about 130 #ifdef flags in 70 files.
It would be great if we could reduce that impact.
perhaps its possible to introduce some macros and then kill some code paths - but since a former Novell employee did the initial port I never looked that close into those ifdefs - I did mainly care for new stuff when it got introduced, and tweaked the build stuff.

And are NETWARE_BSDSOCK and NETWARE_CLIB still useful?
yes; we can build 4 different targets:
- LIBC Winsock
- LIBC BSD sockets
- CLIB Winsock
- CLIB BSD sockets

although CLIB is the older NetWare stuff its still present side by side with LIBC with latest NetWare version, and you still need it if you want to access many NetWare edirectory functionality (the LIBC ediretory support was never completed and lacks of much stuff).

Gün.