Thanks for the patch.

Is there a way to compile without the patch? I think I would rather
'config no=ssl3' and omit the additional complexity. Its additional
protocol complexity and heartbleed is still fresh in my mind.

Also, are there any test cases that accompany the patch? I'm trying to
figure out when, exactly, SSL_MODE_SEND_FALLBACK_SCSV needs to be set
(using the sources as a guide).