On Sat, Sep 12, 2015 at 12:20:52AM +0100, Matt Caswell wrote:
> Dependant on the preceding messages we
> might need to have a CertificateVerify next. So transitions are actually
> "guarded" - there is logic which determines whether a particular event
> is "allowed" in the current scenario or not.

Does that just not mean you don't have all the states as real
states, but that you're combining 1 state with something like a
variable to determine between other states inside that state?

Please note that I'm not suggesting you turn everything into a
state.  You might end up with so much states that it gets more
complicated than it should, and that you'll end up duplicating
more code than you want.

Kurt