Thanks a lot !!! Will definitely try it out :)

-----Original Message-----
From: openssl-dev [mailto:openssl-dev-boun...@openssl.org] On Behalf Of Stephen
Henson via RT
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2016 6:30 PM
To: patel3.anir...@gmail.com
Cc: openssl-dev@openssl.org
Subject: [openssl-dev] [openssl.org #4615] Cache utility behaving strange with
X509_LOOKUP_add_dir

On Tue Jul 19 22:23:56 2016, steve wrote:

> If there are multiple CRLs with the appropriate scope then the first
> one where the current time falls between lastUpdate and nextUpdate is
> used.
>
> It is possible to dynamically update CRLs but currently only the time
> criteria is used. So if the first one fails the time test the next is
> used.
> This isn't
> ideal and something relying on the most recent or the highest CRL
> number would be preferable.

Please try the attached patch. This should end up using the most recent CRL
instead of the first one it sees. I've done some checks and dynamic update
works with this change. Note that if you happen to have two CRLs with an
identical lastUpdate field (down to the second) then it will just use the first
CRL it encounters again. This shouldn't be a problem in practice.

Steve.
Commercial tech support now available see:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.openssl.org&d=CwIDaQ&c=BFpWQw8bsuKpl1SgiZH64Q&r=r_yFHjnA3pyorIMQVU-vjyndTmY6-rsuMCBf8EzS6oU&m=Bp9lSVfhFc-th0U-IyFkeQcZQug-CiqCOfq-N31Qu2s&s=62lTiIwo2lck_8lcBo4hTfIoJrhOkXQVrqZ2t74883E&e=

--
Ticket here:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__rt.openssl.org_Ticket_Display.html-3Fid-3D4615&d=CwIDaQ&c=BFpWQw8bsuKpl1SgiZH64Q&r=r_yFHjnA3pyorIMQVU-vjyndTmY6-rsuMCBf8EzS6oU&m=Bp9lSVfhFc-th0U-IyFkeQcZQug-CiqCOfq-N31Qu2s&s=LPnwRaPZtcWPkD-YcbSu1TqJ_bz0Y472yAqF0f2ULFM&e=