The scenario is kind of like this:
1. I copy the newest openssl library to the platform I am testing.
2. I build evp_test along with the newest openssl version (the one from point
no 1) and then I copy it on the platform I am testing.
3. With an older openssl in the build path, I build a custom application, and
then copy it on the platform.

Cata V