Hi,

> I have no time to check with debugger now,

Then no progress will be made. Problem needs to be identified first, and
since similar problem was identified earlier, I'd have to insist on
confirmation whether or not it's the same.

> but I do not think it is caused by assembler,
> because,
> - gcc-5.4.0 with gas (GNU Binutils) 2.27
> - cc (Solaris developerstudio12.5) with /usr/ccs/bin/as
> have the same result (see openssl.org #4642 also).
>
> perl version which I use is v5.24.0.

Well, (assuming for a moment it's the same problem) there is *less*
reason to believe that x86_64cpuid.pl is broken. Because it's used with
a *number* of other toolchains, Linux, BSD, mingw, MSVC, without any
problem. Nor can I reproduce the problem on my Solaris VM. It's not as
fancy as yours, apparently, but it also kind of speak in favour of
suggestion that it's not an OpenSSL problem...

--
Ticket here: http://rt.openssl.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=4641