Hi All.

The reason I am reaching out to you today is because I have a very interesting
opportunity that I would like to bring to your attention.

My client is currently in the process of building a quantum encrypted chip, and
they are looking to connect with someone that has Quantum Random Number
Generator experience/knowledge. Due to the sensitivity of the work I can't
provide much more detail at this point.

This role is very unique and interesting, and my client is happy for the
successful person to work from home with occasional travel to the UK, so
relocation wouldn't be needed. The work will take place on a consultancy basis,
so the type of rate would be daily; and my client would be happy to accommodate
your expected charge rate as they have very strong backing from sponsors.

If you fit this requirement it would be great to speak with you. Alternatively
if you know someone that isn't in this mailshot but fits the requirement,
please pass the email on.

Best regards,

Rees Bettell.

Rees Bettell  |  Researcher

T: +44 (0)1908 886 048 | M: +44 (0)7730096013 | DDI: +44 (0)1908 886 031

E: rees.bett...@identifiglobal.com<mailto:rees.bett...@identifiglobal.com> | W:
www.identifiglobal.com<http://www.identifiglobal.com/>

Innovation Centre, A&E Block, Bletchley Park, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire,
MK3 6EB

[http://tiny.cc/23bq4x]<https://twitter.com/identifi_global>

[http://tiny.cc/o5bq4x]<https://www.facebook.com/identifiglobal>

[http://tiny.cc/76bq4x]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/10120988>

[http://tiny.cc/r7bq4x]<https://plus.google.com/103028346057377917630/about>

[identifi Global Resources]

[http://tiny.cc/e9bq4x]

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) to whom it is
addressed. Any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this
message or any of its contents by any person other that the intended recipient
may constitute a breach of civil or criminal law and is strictly prohibited.
Emails are susceptible to interference. Identifi Global Resources Limited
accepts no responsibility for information, errors, omissions or corrupt files
received as a result of this email. Identifi Global Resources Limited is a
Company registered in the UK, Company number 9652112.