Sorry for the newbie question, but trying to learn.

I'm new to UNIX and just compiled my first OpenSSL (0.9.3a) a week or two
ago. Do I need to do anything special to replace (0.9.3a) with 0.9.4, or do
I just compile the new version and (make) install it?

Thanks,
Steven Smith

http://www.openssl.org/source/mirror.html):

    o http://www.openssl.org/source/
    o ftp://ftp.openssl.org/source/

  Yours,
  The OpenSSL Project Team...

    Mark J. Cox             Ben Laurie         Andy Polyakov
    Ralf S. Engelschall     Bodo Moeller       Holger Reif
    Dr. Stephen Henson      Ulf Moeller        Paul C. Sutton