On Wed, 17 Nov 1999, Wilfredo Sanchez wrote:
[quote from me snipped]
>   I believe krb5 1.1 uses the name libkrb5crypto.a.  It wouldn't
> hurt for OpenSSL to use a less generic name, though.

*sigh*  It looks like I picked up 1.0.6 just hours before 1.1 was
released.  Thanks, everybody.  I'll look through the stuff that 1.1 is
known to break and see if I can safely upgrade.  (Then I'll have to tweak
ssh....)

--
Mark H. Wood, Lead System Programmer   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Please, no more software products offering a "richer experience"!  I have