HI!

I read the mod_ssl-README about Server Gated Cryptography / Global
Server IDs. Well, that seems interesting to me. I created a server cert
for a Notes/Domino Server 4.61 with X.509v3 attributes msSGC and nsSGC
set. But the Domino Server seems not to accept the certificate. Does
somebody has experience with this? Do I have to tweak the key ring of
Domino (like setting the obscure trust flags in Netscape's cert7.db)?

Thank you.

Ciao, Michael.