Hello

I have been porting a Netscape nsapi program to Apache. The program now works
but I have had to compromise on certain thing. This because I don't filly
understand the openssl API. In the old nsapi code we uses a x509decode.h header
that was supplied with SSLeary.
This call was to x509decode(char * ,x509_user *). I have had to use environment
vars. with:
user->cn=ap_table_get(qmSession->r->subprocess_env,"SSL_CLIENT_S_DN_CN");
etc....

However this starts to slow down the server with export env vars turned on. and
speed is the essence here.

How do I map this to openssl call?

Also does anyone know if there is an Apache developers mail list? I'm getting
stuck with memory out of bounds errors after 8 or 10 accesses although I'm using
my own sub-pool and clearing these pools after each access.

Many Thanks

Bob Weeks