From: John Tan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thursday, May 11, 2000 6:56 PM
Subject: CSR Help

Hi,

I have installed the OpenSA v 0.2.0 package on NT.  OpenSSL is part of this package and I am trying to generate an CSR.  I was able to use openssl to generate a key file but when I try to generate a CSR file, openssl is looking for /usr/local/ssl/openssl.cnf.  The utility is looking in a Unix directory instead of NT and I can't seem to find openssl.cnf.  Any ideas?

Thanks

John Tan
Alexa Internet
415-561-6940