Since I'm in the U. S., I have to build OpenSSL without IDEA.  Okay, I do
that and 0.9.5a builds without incident.

Then I try to build OpenSSH 2.1.0 against that, and I get basketsful of
messages complaining that evp.h tried to include a nonexistent idea.h .
Suggestions?  How should evp.h be informed that IDEA is to be ignored?

--
Mark H. Wood, Lead System Programmer   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
2000-05-05 13:27:15 GMT -- still no icebergs in the White River