> ¾G¹ÅÂ×(kevin) wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Will you post to this mailing list how and where to download the tool?
>
> kevin
Yes, I would post it here.

I've got the permission from management to release it under GPL.
I have asked to set up a machine from where it could be downloaded.
Also, I am figuring out the licensing issues. I came across lot of
discussions which advise releasing a tool under GPL. I may not spend
too much time on it but if you have some quick words on it, I would
be happy to have them. Sorry for the delay.

Bye
Shridhar.
Shridhar Bhat.                                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
PSPL,"Panini", 2A Senapati Bapat Rd.,Pune -16  Tel: 5676700 #ext 561