[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hey, what is it with you people today?  Can't you keep enough sense to
stay out of the professional groups?  Go harass the porn fans or
something.  I'm having a hard enough time keeping up with the technical
stuff I have to read!

--
I support peace and justice for everyone, not just for those on my own
side.  What say we get rid of the sides and just do the arithmetic for