If you look at http://www.openssh.org, you'll see that they have links to
various clients for Windows, such as putty. They also have rpms for RedHat
(although I can't find any for RedHat 6.2. I still have some copies around
myself). You could also consider commercial software such as F-Secure SSH
from Datafellows. We have a number of licenses for  F-Secure SSH and it is
fairly robust.

The maintainer of Teraterm SSH is Robert O'Callahan, contact details are at
http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/~roc/. He will be able to tell you if anyone is
working on SSH2 support.

Teraterm SSL's page is at
http://www.infoscience.co.jp/eng/products/ssltterm/index.html,
together with contact details. The change log there indicates the last
change to Teraterm SSL was over three years ago. Not encouraging.

All these pages are linked from the Teraterm Home Page at
http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA002416/teraterm.html.

Also, as it is only a matter of time before Red Hat drop support for version
6.2, you might consider upgrading to 7.2. This comes with openssh built in.

-
John Airey
Internet systems support officer, ITCSD, Royal National Institute for the
Blind,
Bakewell Road, Peterborough PE2 6XU,
Tel.: +44 (0) 1733 375299 Fax: +44 (0) 1733 370848 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

More people die each day of AIDS than died in the terrorist attacks on
September 11th 2001.

-

confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use,
disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this email's content. If
immediately and then delete the email and any attachments from your
system.

RNIB has made strenuous efforts to ensure that emails and any
attachments generated by its staff are free from viruses. However, it
cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses which are
transmitted. We therefore recommend you scan all attachments.

represent those of RNIB.

RNIB Registered Charity Number: 226227

Website: http://www.rnib.org.uk